The cookies used on Words to Web serve several functions:
- Make the website work as you’d expect.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed and security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook. Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The cookies used on Words to Web do not:
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
More about Cookies
Social Website Cookies
Words to Web provides buttons to enable the easy sharing of content via the various social networks. The privacy implications will vary from one social network to the next and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have already chosen for the networks in question.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
How to Turn Off Cookies
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how to do so here). However, if you choose to turn cookies off it may limit the functionality of the Words to Web website.
No such cookies are in use on this site but, if you have concerns about “spyware” cookies, you may find anti-spyware software a better option than switching off cookies in your browser. Such software automatically deletes any cookies that are considered invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.